Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Eat ALL the Crepes!

So, back in November (yes, I know, three months ago and I'm just blogging about it now...we've discussed this already) I went to Paris for a long weekend with my lovely friends from Rhodes, Emily and Sarah.

Emily is an au pair in France, and Sarah is on a master's program in Edinburgh, so I was really excited to meet up with them for a much needed visit. Sarah and I arrived Thursday, Emily on Friday, and we thoroughly enjoyed our few days in Paris. We rented a flat to stay in instead of a hotel/hostel, and it was just so nice to pretend it was ours! I won't bore you with details and what we did every single moment of each day (mostly because that's now long forgotten in my old age), but here are a bunch of pictures from our trip!























Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment